Disposable, Hemp-Derived CBD Vape Pens and CBD Drops
Whether you’re new to CBD or consider yourself a connoisseur, Select CBD is a company that should be on your radar. For the uninitiated, Select’s products offer a simple, affordable, and enjoyable point of entry to the wide world of CBD — and its many potential health benefits. Longtime CBD users should appreciate that Select is master of the game, and very deserving of respect and patronage. Here’s a profile of Select CBD, as well as a quick reminder of all the benefits its products can confer.
The Power of a Puff
Select CBD uses pure CBD isolate sourced from industrial hemp plants, which is combined with sophisticated vaporizer hardware for the ultimate delivery system. Inhalation is shown to triple the amount of bioavailable cannabinoids — which means that your body is able to absorb and use the CBD present.
Select’s ceramic core pens are meticulously crafted to deliver a smooth taste and potent CBD. If a high-temp vape makes you cough, you’ll appreciate their vape pens’ uncanny ability to maintain a steady temperature throughout a session. That’s thanks to the ceramic core cartridges that regulate the temperature. Plus, each unit goes through seven stringent levels of quality-control checks. This process takes time: Pens are cured for 24 hours, giving the oil extracts time to soak into each wick, before being shipped off to CBD shops like Simply CBD.
CBD Disposable Vape Pens
The disposable pens come in three flavors and deliver 2.5 to 5 mg of CBD per puff — and when they’re spent, you can recycle them. Select’s blends are pure and simple. Each pen contains only three all-natural ingredients: CBD oil, coconut oil, and essential oils. So you can be sure you’re putting good stuff in your body. Simply CBD in New Orleans carries the following Select CBD vape pens:
- Lavender essential oil-flavored vape pens are the perfect alternative to a nightcap and a great way to relax and wind down.
- Peppermint essential oil-flavored vape pens are useful tools when you need to focus. Try vaping this blend before your next study session or office meeting.
- Grapefruit essential oil-flavored vape pens help ramp up energy. Try this before a strenuous workout. Some people say grapefruit essential oil can also help with hangover recovery.
Inhalation is an efficient way to enjoy CBD, but if you’re looking for a longer acting effect — or if you’re in an area where vaping isn’t allowed — then CBD drops are the way to go. Select CBD drops can be added to food or applied topically. They even offer a specially-crafted blend for pets!
- Lemon Ginger drops contain CBD oil, coconut oil, lemon essential oil, ginger herbs, and turmeric for an antioxidant punch. Plus a pinch of Stevia for sweetness.
- Peppermint oil drops are a cool, refreshing blast thanks to peppermint, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, and stevia. Try applying some to your temples next time you’re stuck in traffic on a hot summer day.
- Lavender drops contain a relaxing blend of lavender, passion flower, chamomile, and stevia. Why not drop some into your chamomile tea for an evening treat?
- Unflavored drops keep it simple: you’ll find only CBD oil and coconut oil in this versatile, tasteless blend.
- PETS unflavored drops are specially formulated for man’s best furry friends.
Available at Simply CBD in New Orleans
We hope this is a useful introduction to a remarkable compound — and a truly amazing company that puts quality first. But don’t take our word for it. Stop by Simply CBD in the New Orleans Marigny and try Select CBD for yourself. We’re more than happy to help you find the flavor, format, and dose of CBD that’s right for you.