CBD Oils and Tinctures
Simply CBD Carries CBD (Cannabidiol) Oils and Tinctures Made From Hemp
Tinctures provide an efficient method of consuming CBD, and a simple way to incorporate Cannabidiol oil into your daily wellness routine. Depending on the brand, CBD tinctures combine hemp-derived CBD oil with a carrier oil such as vegetable glycerin or ethanol. Many tincture bottles come with a self-contained dropper, making it easy to add a precise amount of CBD oil to your beverage, food, or body product. CBD oil is versatile and can offer a host of wellness benefits.
Hemp-derived CBD oils and tinctures do not possess psychoactive properties, and may come flavored or unflavored, or be made with CBD extract or the whole hemp plant.
At Simply CBD, we sell high-quality, safe and reliable CBD oils and tinctures made from the highest quality hemp-derived CBD. Our products include:
Select CBD Drops
Select CBD uses only high-quality, heavily tested CBD oil derived from industrial hemp. Containing only CBD oil, essential oils, and coconut oil, each bottle includes a self-contained dropper to ensure accurate dosing. These drops are versatile and can be a beneficial addition to the drink or food of your choice. They can also be taken sublingually or applied topically.
- Lemon Ginger CBD Drops: A pure mix of CBD oil, coconut oil, and Lemon Ginger essential oil delivers an invigorating concoction for a quick energy boost.
- Peppermint CBD Drops: CBD oil blended with Peppermint essential oil and coconut oil make for a refreshing herbal lift for your case of the Mondays.
- Lavender CBD Drops: These calming drops blend CBD and a floral blend of lavender, chamomile, and passion flower.
- Unflavored CBD Drops: For the purists, we know how to keep it simple with this tasteless blend of CBD oil and coconut oil.
- Unflavored CBD Drops for Pets: A simple mix of pure, whole-plant hemp oil and fractionated coconut oil can offer non-psychoactive relief for your pet’s stress, anxiety, joint pain and more.
Southern CBD Broad Spectrum CBD Oils
While some CBD oils contain pure CBD extract, Southern CBD products only use broad spectrum CBD, meaning the entire hemp plant is used in production. Taking advantage of the “entourage effect” amplifies CBD’s potential medicinal benefits by including the hemp plant’s related cannabinoids, including cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabinol (CBN), as well as proteins, fatty acids, and essential minerals. Terpenes are then reintroduced to create a Phytocannabinoid-rich oil.
Southern CBD oils are also infused with MCT oil, or medium chain triglycerides, which help your body absorb cannabinoids and is believed to deliver results faster.
Southern CBD oils are available at Simply CBD in New Orleans in 300mg (10mg of CBD per serving) and 600mg (20mg of CBD per serving) strength and come in the following flavors:
- Lemon Lime: Ingredients include: MCT oil, hemp oil, lemon lime flavor, natural terpenes.
- Pineapple: Ingredients include, MCT oil, hemp oil, pineapple flavor, natural terpenes.